Overall, a family must be shaped to withstand any class of condition. It needs a solid internal support that protects it from the external world.
In this programme we ask:
- What are the steps to building a home?
- What do you wish you had when growing up?
- What do you wish you know when you started a family?
- What can you change about yourself now, to change negative family situations now & into the future?
Give your child the liberty to be lead designer and engineer in building a model brick house using real concrete miniature bricks. This creates an opportunity to
- See things differently, through your child’s eyes
- Get unfiltered insights into your child’s personality quirks
- Get a picture of how your nurturing has been shaping your child